Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daylight through the trees

It was a perfect morning for a run in the woods. I pulled myself out of bed at 5:30 this morning to sneak out for a run before the kids were awake. It was about 70 degrees with little to no humidity - perfect. As I ran along the trail I saw a few deer and the sun was slowly coming up, it eventually peered through the trees shining its light along the trail which made a beautiful picture. I was so happy to be out in the peacefulness. Andre has been struggling since Erich left from his visit at Father's Day, he will not go to sleep without a huge fight. He is continually asking "When we are moving to Kentucky with Daddy"? or "Where is Daddy"? The daylight through the trees in my life is that in about 16 days we will all be together again in one house!

No comments:

Post a Comment